Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Birthday!!

One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday to you!!

57 years ago today my handsome, wonderful, supporting, pessimistic, loving father was born. this man has helped me through good times and bad. he has been my shoulder to cry on and go to man for a good laugh. he always has advice to give, even if you don't always ask for the advice being given. he puts up with a lot and asks for nothing in return. he is dedicated. he is forgiving.

i love this man more than i can say. i am so blessed to have him in my life, to be his daughter is an honor. i couldn't have picked a better father, and i am so glad that he picked me too..

i love you daddy, happy birthday! hopefully there will be many more to come..

birthday boy <3

celebrating the day with a little bowling :) nice form dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment