Sunday, June 12, 2011

We are sneaky, sneaky :)

We had a wonderful outing with my family that is still in town for Dustin's mission farewell. We went and saw the new movie Super 8, and we loved it! It was such a fun movie, like ET meets the Goonies.. except it's not for kids, a little suspenseful and kind of gory! On our way home from spending some time with everyone Joey and I were driving and he asked if I'd like to stop by the golf course by our house. The only catch was that we were going to SNEAK on!! I've never been on a golf course before, and I've definitely never snuck onto one! It was something completely new to me, but it was absolutely beautiful! So peaceful, and calm, I now can totally understand why Joey loves to spend a few hours a day on the golf course. It was so calm out there.. I love that Joey was willing to share that with me, plus I got to see some deer!! Possibly one of my favorite parts :) I watched as Joey played three holes and then we made our way back to the gate that we came in through, only to find the kid was closing it up and locking it for the evening! We were locked in! Thankfully Joey was able to get the kids attention and he saved us after a few minutes. We had a fun little adventure to cap off our wonderful day together :)


Joey hitting the golf ball :)


Joey and Bri <3


The DEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment