Sunday, July 3, 2011

Guess what!! We really did get married :)

I know it has been a while, but Joey and I really did get married and here is our proof!! We finally got our wedding pictures back and I am so excited to put some up! In case you didn't know Joey moved to Utah in Februaury and we dated for a few months before Joey called me at work on a friday night in April and asked me if I wanted to get married!! So obviously I said yes and what do you know we got married the next day!! It was just a small ceremony with only our family members and it was the best day of our lives so far. We got to spend a night up in park city as sort of a mini honeymoon because I had to work the next day! Having all of our loved ones there to spend the day with us was a wonderful way to start our lives :)


Joey :)
Bri

one of my faves <3


first kiss :)

love these boys so much! best brothers out there!!
gorgeous sister <3

sweetest people I know, thanks for throwing this all together in less than SIX hours!!

Alameda Family
love these girls <3

the rings

No comments:

Post a Comment