Monday, July 11, 2011

Crafty, Crafty, Crafty :)

So you see I have this favorite store.. it is a place where I can buy home decor wood items that have not yet been finished.. to say I L.O.V.E. them just does not quite explain how much this store completes my life! (really I will die if this store ever goes out of business...DIE...)

I have a really hard time going into this store and not purchasing something.. it's all just so AH-MA-ZING!!

Almost always I come out with a fun new project to start on, for my dear husbands sake, sanity, and wallet I try to limit my encounters with this store (it works.. sometimes) but I could just not pass up this adorable, and affordable (score!!) fourth of July decoration.

super cute :)

I, for one, think they turned out super cute and I love feeling patriotic every time I see them in our place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment