Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brinner: Also known as Breakfast for Dinner :)

I have an addiction.. to my husbands waffles!! Seriously they are the most amazing homemade waffles I've ever had, if you haven't had the opportunity to enjoy this warm, syrupy goodness in person then your going to just have to take my word for it. (or you can try to ask Joey to make you some, he just might if you say please really, really nicely)
Saturday morning in the past has usually meant waffles for breakfast, but you know how life happens and things have to get pushed back or taken out for the day. We woke up this morning and Joey showed some people the car he is trying to sell (anyone want a range rover??) and I met up with my mommy for a birthday lunch and get together! All of this fun obviously meant no waffles this morning :(
Once I got home from lunch we decided we wanted to have a little date night and go see a movie, Bountiful 8 cinemark has the cheapest tickets I've seen in a long time!! I mean 8 dollars for two adults to see a movie, SCORE!! But then I had this totally, amazingly, GENIUS.. don't worry, I am a genius on a daily basis so it didn't really surprise Joey when I said, "Lets have WAFFLES for dinner!" Joey agreed and the plan was set, we went to our movie date came home and enjoyed some delicious waffles together. I love my husband (and his waffles, but my husband more..) we have so much fun together and I cannot wait for all the fun adventures we are going to have in our life.. or spending waffle Saturday mornings with our children.. someday :)

Mmm Waffles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment