Tuesday, October 16, 2012

25 things to do before I'm 25!

This birthday wasn't really that big of a deal, it came and it went, until all of a sudden it sunk in. I am 24, next year I will be 25, I will be entering my late twenties...
I am starting to get old!
 
In my effort to preserve my youth I have decided to make a list. Yes a list. A list of 25 things to do before I turn 25. I pulled out my phone one day while at the beach and I thought, what do I want to do before I'm 25? This is what I came up with...
  1. skydiving
  2. bungee jumping
  3. hiking to chinaman's hat
  4. doing the lighthouse hike
  5. visit family in Utah
  6. go shark diving
  7. learn to surf
  8. learn to paddle board
  9. go scuba diving
  10. have a baby
  11. visit California family
  12. go to Mexico
  13. go horse back riding
  14. Honolulu zoo
  15. Pearl Harbor
  16. swim with dolphins
  17. hike waimea falls
  18. go to the dole plantation
  19. kaneohe zip line
  20. Polynesian cultural center night show
  21. hike diamond head
  22. hike stairway to heaven
  23. camp on the beach
  24. island hop (big island?)
  25. catch an octopus
so much to do! I better get started, I already only have 11 more months! yikes!!
love, the Williams
     

No comments:

Post a Comment