Saturday, November 17, 2012

*update* 25 things before I'm 25

while Josh was here I was able to mark off a few things on my list! I am super stoked and can't wait to mark off some more :)
 
  1. skydiving
  2. bungee jumping
  3. hiking to chinaman's hat
  4. doing the lighthouse hike
  5. visit family in Utah
  6. go shark diving
  7. learn to surf
  8. learn to paddle board
  9. go scuba diving
  10. have a baby
  11. visit California family
  12. go to Mexico
  13. go horse back riding
  14. Honolulu zoo
  15. Pearl Harbor
  16. swim with dolphins
  17. hike waimea falls
  18. go to the dole plantation
  19. kaneohe zip line
  20. Polynesian Cultural Center night show
  21. hike diamond head
  22. hike stairway to heaven
  23. camp on the beach
  24. island hop (big island?
  25. catch an octopus
 
Three things down, only 22 more to go, but as I look back at my list I realize I have some pretty lofty goals.. oops!! Here is to hoping it all gets done!
love, the williams

No comments:

Post a Comment