Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shower Scum is going DOWN

I live in Hawaii. I really can't complain about much. I love it here, minus a few things it's pretty perfect. However, we have lived in three different places since being here and each place has had one thing in common. Dark, dirty, disgusting showers. They are full of shower scum and mold and it is gross. I tried and tried to clean them to no avail. I would walk away sweaty and defeated by the shower scum once again. So what does one do at a time like this? In this day and age you turn to pinterest of course! I am not sure how many pins I looked through before I decided to try good old fashion vinegar and dish soap. This stuff wasn't some miracle cleaner, it needed lots of elbow grease, toothbrushes, and a bristle pad. But it did the job, mostly. Whoever decided it was a great idea to put ceiling to floor tile in a shower with no ventilation was not the brightest crayon in the box. 

Check out these before and after pictures, be warned this is filthy and I am terribly embarrassed. Don't judge me, I am a clean person I promise!!

Before.. yuck!

After, better but not great
Love,
the williams

No comments:

Post a Comment