Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week 30

 Baby Williams is the size of a Cucumber! 
We only have ten more weeks. Wow, that went fast!


How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain? 13.6 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yes, because they are more comfortable!
Stretch marks? None, woo-hoo!

Best moment this week? Waking up to sea monster dance parties :) Oh and passing my glucose test! I did not want to take the three hour one!!
Miss anything? Not being bug food! I've gotten so many bug bites these last couple months
Movement? Oh Ya! He likes to get up in my ribs now

Food cravings? None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope!
Have you started to show yet? Yep, I'm growing one big belly.
Gender? Boy!

Labor Signs?  None.
Belly button in or out? It has mostly disappeared haha
Wedding rings on or off? Still on and loose :)

Happy or moody most the time? Luckily I've been very happy!
Looking forward to? Our doctors appointment on tuesday, last one before we leave the island!


No comments:

Post a Comment