Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 31

Baby Williams is now the size of a PINEAPPLE!!
I don't feel big enough to have a pineapple in my belly..


How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain? 14 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but I still love my belly band 
Stretch marks? Nope

Best moment this week? Feeling him JAM out to my 80's pop music pandora station, it's his favorite, I don't blame him..
Miss anything? Staying awake through a whole movie! I think I'm 0 for 4 right now /:
Movement? He loves to dance in there, and play monkey bars with my ribs

Food cravings? Potatoes are back, in the form of fries please!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Late nights, 10 rolls around and I feel queasy.
Have you started to show yet? Yep, I'm growing one big belly.
Gender? Boy!

Labor Signs?  None.
Belly button in or out? It has mostly disappeared haha
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? My plane ride to Las Vegas tomorrow!! Three whole weeks of family and friends and baby showers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment