Saturday, July 20, 2013

Week 35

I still can't believe there are only five weeks left till this little nugget is due! This pregnancy has gone by so fast. Now baby Williams is the size of a Coconut!! I've got a few of those in my backyard :)


How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain? My scale at home is broken, so I'm going to guess 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Always in the pants now, I can still mix and match all of my shirts
Stretch marks? Still none, woo-hoo!!

Best moment this week? Getting the Sea Monsters bedding!! (thanks Grammy!) I finally unpacked his stroller the other day too :)
Miss anything? Not having back/butt pain, I just keep telling myself, "5 more weeks!"
Movement? Lots!

Food Cravings? Bread, darn those carbs!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing as of late :)
Have you started to show yet? I feel huuggee!! haha
Gender? Boy!

Labor Signs? Only some slight braxton hicks
Belly button in or out? When I look down at it, it is sticking out a little.
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? The baby bumper coming in the mail, and getting his shelves on the wall so I can finish his "nursery" decorations :)

Love, The Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment