Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 38

What a crazy busy last couple of weeks it has been. With my Mom here and her cute friends visiting we have just been go, go, going and I'm exhausted. Baby Williams is now the size of a Pumpkin! I don't believe it, there is no way a pumpkin is in my belly!!


How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain? 17 lbs <---somehow I lost a pound this week!
Maternity Clothes? Still wearing regular tops most of the time, but maternity pants is the only way to go right now.
Stretch marks? NEGATIVE!!

Best moment this week? Waking up to his little hiccups. 
Miss anything? I'm still itchy as all get out, which is not fun.
Movement? just a movin and groovin in there!

Food Cravings? Everything in sight!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing as of late :)
Have you started to show yet? just getting bigger, and bigger.
Gender? Boy!

Labor Signs? Slight dilation to about a centimeter, and more pressure!
Belly button in or out? It kinda folded over, weird!
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Holding my sweet little boy.

Love, The Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment