Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 39

The home stretch of this pregnancy has been the hardest for sure, but with only 6 days left I'm pretty sure I can make it :) Baby Williams is now the size of Watermelon! But it is a watermelon on the small side of things because doctor said he is only measuring at about 6.5 pounds right now.



How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain? 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes? It's a mash up of everything I own.
Stretch marks? None, Doctor is so proud haha


Best moment this week? Finding out my Dad is coming to Hawaii!!!
Miss anything? Probably the hip pain, I'm grateful he is getting lower but man my hips are tender!
Movement? Still bouncin' off the walls :)


Food Cravings? Dryers Hot Fudge Sundae ice cream /:
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nada 
Have you started to show yet? Just getting bigger, and bigger.
Gender? Boy!

Labor Signs? Little man is dropping but not far enough to cause any real progression, still stuck at a 1 for now /:
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Belly button in or out? Half and half haha

Happy or moody most the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Joey coming home and my fast approaching due date, hopefully this show gets on the road soon!!

Love, the Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment