Friday, April 19, 2013

Week 23

So I came across this adorable blog, who had the most wonderful pregnancy updates and even though I am not cool enough to have a sweet chalkboard to write on I thought it would be fun to track the rest of my pregnancy here on the blog with weekly updates about my little man.. hopefully you all don't get to sick of seeing my face, or hearing about everything going on in my belly!!

23 weeks and 2 days :)

How far along?  23 weeks, time is flying!
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? belly band, leggings and some maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? Nope, hopefully it will stay that way!!

Best moment this week: All the kicking!
Miss Anything? All my energy, I get way to tired lately!
Movement: Yep!

Food cravings: Cheese! I want to put it on everything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep! He is poking out more and more each day I feel like!
Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, but starting to look weird.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting items for our little nugget!

No comments:

Post a Comment