Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Week 24

Baby Williams is the size of an EAR OF CORN!

that belly is a poppin'!

How far along? 24 weeks :)
Total weight gain? 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still mostly just a belly band and leggings.. I love my leggings!
Stretch marks? Nope.

Best moment this week? Still all the moving, He is going crazy!
Miss anything? Um, sleep? I can't make it through the night without waking up.
Movement? YEP!

Food cravings? Watermelon! I ate two this week, and cheese of course.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Driving in the car, sometimes.
Have you started to show yet? Yep.
Gender? Boy- hopefully that wont change, ha!

Labor signs? None.
Belly button in or out? In, but it seems to be shrinking.
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most the time? Happy, but I did have my fair share of mood swings this week
Looking forward to? Our doctors appointment next Monday. They are my favorite days lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment